Exit Poll Ads

I hate paying for things on the Internet. I know, as an Internet marketer I should practice what I preach and buy things, but I just can't bring myself to.

Maybe I'm like this out in the real world too. If given the option of paying for something or getting something not nearly as good for free, I'll almost always opt for the free version. Just looking around my รข€˜office', I'm noticing that almost all the stuff I own is kinda crappy and was all gotten for basically nothing. It's no wonder that my wife is embarrassed to bring guests in here.


Anyways, if I hate buying things in the real world, just think how much I hate buying things online. I scour the World Wide Web for products similar to the ones that I need and I make do with whatever I find.

Of all the things that I hate paying for on the web, the thing I hate paying for the most is advertising. I feel like why should I pay someone else to run my ad if it's just as easy to trade one of my ads and get the traffic for free.
The only drawback with trading ads instead of paying for ads is that I'm giving up prime web real estate in the exchange. Space that I could stuff with an AdSense ad is unfortunately clogged up with an ad I gave away in a trade. In my eternal quest for the cheapest things that service my needs, I've been on a lookout recently for a better ad exchange program. One that wouldn't require me to sell my most valuable ad space.

I looked around and I've finally found the perfect way to solve my problem. I came across a site called ExitPollAds which is a free membership site that basically functions like a normal ad exchange, but with one very important difference. ExitPollAds trades ad space on an exit poll that my customers see only after they've left my site.

It's the perfect complement of something that can drive traffic to my site and something for free. I love it.

If only everything on the internet was this simple. If you want to participate in this free ad exchange too, just click on the link below. I'm telling you, free stuff isn't ever as good as this.

ExitPollAds


0 komentari:

 
Banner 2 rantop.com